Buzzers – the recommendation media
Buzzers (Hopottajat) is a media that uses thousands of registered buzzers and their social networks to create buzz around products and services. Our service provides a systematic and efficient way to get consumers talking about your products in Facebook and Twitter, blogs, forums and face-to-face – and you can see the results in real time!
All recommendations are told in buzzers own words, based on their own experiences – they just use our service to get them out efficiently. The free products they receive and their own score system rewarding active buzzing motivates them.
The benefits of the Buzz-campaign
- Lots of reviews and recommendations in social media
- More traffic to website
- New customers
- More sales
- Higher foundability in search engines for good
- Valuable feedback and answers to the specific questions
- Many times more efficient than a normal promotion
- Easy to measure
Case study: Muksu-porridges 12.3.-11.4.2012 final report
Buzzers in campaign: 400
- Face-to-face buzz: 1 052
- Facebook-buzz: 299 (Gross contacts total 53 391)
- Twitter-buzz: 22 (Gross contacts total 150)
- Forum-buzz 41 (Gross contacts total 8 000)
- Blog-buzz 30 (Gross contacts total 60 000 )
- Another social media buzz 18 (Gross contacts total 1 800)
Gross contacts total over 124 400
We can also provide product and services R&D, beta testing and product reviews for web shops.
Contact us and ask for the latest campaign info to see major results!
Sales and planning:
+358 40 77800 20
+358 50 3006030
Established 2005. First in Europe.
Buzzers are at least 18 years old and are not paid for Buzzing. They will tell that they are part of the campaign and do not pressure anyone to buy products they are campaigning for.